Wat Krijg Je
You are a nail pro and have developed amazing technical skills in this dynamic industry. You understand the theory and the practical of how to go about creating nails, nail art, nail enhancements and are now ready to share your knowledge, experience and skills with your fellow nail techs. There is only one challenge left, you may be experiencing one or more of the following:
- You may not feel confident in front of a class
- You may not like the sound of your own voice
- You may not be able to present without constantly looking at your notes
- You may not feel confident handling questions
- You may not feel comfortable speaking in public
- You may not feel experienced enough to teach others
- You may not know where to start
Good news, we have a class that will help you with the challenges mentioned above and a whole lot more!
This class is offered to supplement your practical and theoretical skills and to offer you additional skills to help you transfer your knowledge to others.
This class is made up of 2 live sessions and a recorded session. The class will also involve a few homework assignments to allow you to put these techniques into practice.
We will be covering:
- Preparing for your success – how to prepare yourself and your classes
- Presentation Skills – getting comfortable to present in front of the class
- Body Language – is your verbal communication mirroring your body language?
- The Classroom – creating memorable experiences
- The Demo Table – the difference between telling and teaching
- Presentation Aids – how to get the most out of them
- Dealing with Questions
- Giving Feedback
- Getting Feedback
- Closing off your class – how to leave them wanting more
The objective of the class is to teach educators and upcoming educators to:
- Identify, embrace and enhance their training style
- Feel comfortable and confident in front of a class
- Create a memorable training experience for students
- Utilize presentation aids effectively during training
- To make the move from telling to teaching
Hoe behaal je een certificaat
Tracey Lee has been a nail professional since 2003. Her journey in nails has been very varied, having worked and participated in various aspects of the industry including: salon owner, education, marketing, product development, consulting, judging, competitor to name a few.
Tracey is a regular contributor of articles and step-by-steps in national and international trade magazines.
Tracey’s focus now is more on the role of coach/judge, however in the past she has won several international competitions. A highlight of her career was in 2017 when she took the title of NAILS Magazines Next Top Nail Artist, an online competition spanning 8 months. One of the prizes of this competition was an invitation to New York Fashion Week with the CND Team. Since her first visit, Tracey has been working with the CND Teams on designs for New York, Paris and London Fashion Weeks.
Tracey’s motto is: “Education is the KEY - Keep Educating Yourself”. It is for this reason that she decided to launch Beauty2trs – an online nail and beauty education platform.
She continues to educate herself and share her knowledge and experience with others through education.
Hoe Het Werkt
- Nadat je je hebt ingeschreven, vind je jou les in het Portaal
- Bekijk op ieder device, op ieder moment, voor een periode van één jaar
- Herhaal de opdracht en post het in de Beauty2trs Facebook Groep