What You Get
During this class we will be going through the creation of a Coffin Nail from start to finish. We will be covering both form application and tip application and also discussing the challenges associated with this beautiful shape.
The following applications will be shown:
– Sculpted Reverse French Coffin Nail
– Sculpted Babyboom Coffin Nail
– Tip – Full cover Coffin Nail
– preparation of the natural nail and nail shape
– form application – theory and practical
– tip application
– product application for the nails mentioned above
– filing technique
– finishing technique
– rebalancing – theory
– challenges associated with the Coffin Nail
– difference between the Coffin and Ballerina Nail
– To understand form/tip application in order to achieve a great Coffin Nail
– To be able to identify areas for improvement in their current Coffin Nails
– To be able to create a structurally sound and beautiful Coffin Nail
How to Earn a Certificate
Tracey Lee has been a nail professional since 2003. Her journey in nails has been very varied, having worked and participated in various aspects of the industry including: salon owner, education, marketing, product development, consulting, judging, competitor to name a few.
Tracey is a regular contributor of articles and step-by-steps in national and international trade magazines.
Tracey’s focus now is more on the role of coach/judge, however in the past she has won several international competitions. A highlight of her career was in 2017 when she took the title of NAILS Magazines Next Top Nail Artist, an online competition spanning 8 months. One of the prizes of this competition was an invitation to New York Fashion Week with the CND Team. Since her first visit, Tracey has been working with the CND Teams on designs for New York, Paris and London Fashion Weeks.
Tracey’s motto is: “Education is the KEY - Keep Educating Yourself”. It is for this reason that she decided to launch Beauty2trs – an online nail and beauty education platform.
She continues to educate herself and share her knowledge and experience with others through education.
How It Works
- Once you've enrolled, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device, any time, for a period of 1 year
- Recreate and post your work in your Facebook Beauty Tutor Educator Group