What You Get
Even though the smileline is but one part of an entire nail, when it is done incorrectly or when all 10 are inconsistent, it really spoils the entire set.
Join me in this class to look at the smileline in more detail to give you a better understanding on how to perfect it.
In this class we will be covering:
- Theory of the smileline – what to look for
- Demo of two different methods to create the smileline
- Bonus class – Painted French
This class covers acrylic applications, should you be interested in other systems too, there is a class offering all three systems (acrylic, gel, acrygel) – see: https://beauty2trs.com/product/create-your-perfect-smileline-series/
- How to determine your smileline
- Different techniques to achieve uniformity
- Discussing challenges natural nails offer in creating a smileline
- What is the “wall” and how to create it.
- Demo without filing the smileline
- Demo with filing the smileline
- Two bonus demos showing two paint on French techniques
This class has been created for nail pros to:
- Understand the impact of nail type on the smileline
- Understand how to go about creating uniformity in their smilelines
- Understand how to achieve optical illusions in their salon work
- Understand their products and instruments and how to use them in smileline creation
- Create sharper smilelines
Tracey Lee has been a nail professional since 2003. Her journey in nails has been very varied, having worked and participated in various aspects of the industry including: salon owner, education, marketing, product development, consulting, judging, competitor to name a few.
Tracey is a regular contributor of articles and step-by-steps in national and international trade magazines.
Tracey’s focus now is more on the role of coach/judge, however in the past she has won several international competitions. A highlight of her career was in 2017 when she took the title of NAILS Magazines Next Top Nail Artist, an online competition spanning 8 months. One of the prizes of this competition was an invitation to New York Fashion Week with the CND Team. Since her first visit, Tracey has been working with the CND Teams on designs for New York, Paris and London Fashion Weeks.
Tracey’s motto is: “Education is the KEY - Keep Educating Yourself”. It is for this reason that she decided to launch Beauty2trs – an online nail and beauty education platform.
She continues to educate herself and share her knowledge and experience with others through education.
How It Works
- Once you've enrolled, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device, any time, for a period of 1 year
- Recreate and post your work in your Facebook Beauty Tutor Educator Group