What You Get
These designs will surely come in handy in your daily work, where you sometimes only have 10 minutes to make a decoration! These flowers fit any style, they are perfect for any season of the year, can be modified and adjusted to your client’s liking.
They are perfect for a teenager, in wedding styling, retro decorations, and in everyday and business styling.
Raise your skills and stand out from the competition!
The training is divided into theoretical and practical parts. The practical part is divided into 4 separate lessons (3 basic lessons + 1 bonus lesson). Each lesson is a different design, which you will be able to return to easily and quickly without unnecessary film scrolling.
** This class is from Anna Sikora and has been translated into English. Voiceover is Tracey Lee.
Polish version is available on www.anna-sikora.pl
- Exact pattern of petal construction.
- Brush work – that is, force of pressure, direction, rotation, lifting at the right moment.
- Step by step description based on the presented graphics.
- Correct color blending.
- Selection of colors.
- Precise planning of the design, with division into individual stages.
- Examples of distribution of decorations on the nail.
- Step by step description.
- Selection of products and brushes needed for work.
- Color analysis of individual designs.
- Blending “wet in wet” and “wet on dry”.
- Correct arrangement of design.
- Proportion of petals, what shape should they have, what to pay attention to while painting?
- Exposing the details.
- Working with a thin brush.
- Using Zhostovo.
- Brush work – theory in practice.
- Learning 4 designs.
After viewing the theory and practical videos, students should be in a good place to be able to replicate the designs.
How to Earn a Certificate
I specialize in Nail Art Design which is a graphical form of word expression. I work as a nails stylist from 2009 and I constantly develop my abilities by participating in various fairs, training courses and contests. I am currently a Nail Educator and a Major Distributor of Astonishing in Poland and Creator of the new brand Noriko Nails. My profession gives me a great pleasure and a lot of satisfaction.
- Judge of the Nail Art Championship in Poland
- Multiple winner of Nail Art Competitions
- CEO Noriko Nails
- Main Educator and Distributor Astonishing in Poland
How It Works
- Once you've enrolled, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device, any time, for a period of 1 year
- Recreate and post your work in your Facebook Beauty Tutor Educator Group