What You Get
During this class we will look at how to take a single design and expand it into different design options.
The class will give you the creative freedom to use these techniques or techniques that you already possess and give you the inspiration to combine them.
We will be demonstrating:
– basic one stroke
– handpainting basics and designs
– basic design principles
– explanation of basic design principles
– step-by-step tutorial of the full design from start to finish
– step-by-step tutorial of the remaining three designs focussing on the background effects
– replicate all four designs in order to understand brush control in different applications
– use the techniques you learned to create your own unique designs
– identify any areas that you are still having difficulty with
– contact Tracey for assistance at any time
– submit your tips for feedback
– enjoy the creative process
How to Earn a Certificate
Tracey Lee has been a nail professional since 2003. Her journey in nails has been very varied, having worked and participated in various aspects of the industry including: salon owner, education, marketing, product development, consulting, judging, competitor to name a few.
Tracey is a regular contributor of articles and step-by-steps in national and international trade magazines.
Tracey’s focus now is more on the role of coach/judge, however in the past she has won several international competitions. A highlight of her career was in 2017 when she took the title of NAILS Magazines Next Top Nail Artist, an online competition spanning 8 months. One of the prizes of this competition was an invitation to New York Fashion Week with the CND Team. Since her first visit, Tracey has been working with the CND Teams on designs for New York, Paris and London Fashion Weeks.
Tracey’s motto is: “Education is the KEY - Keep Educating Yourself”. It is for this reason that she decided to launch Beauty2trs – an online nail and beauty education platform.
She continues to educate herself and share her knowledge and experience with others through education.
How It Works
- Once you've enrolled, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device, any time, for a period of 1 year
- Recreate and post your work in your Facebook Beauty Tutor Educator Group
Tracey LeeI really loved this class! I thought Tracey was a great teacher. Very clear, easy and straightforward to understand.
Retro FloraGreat class! loved every minute x
October 22, 2020 | GB