Terms and Conditions
We are Beauty2trs B.V. (Beauty2trs). We are located at Wildeman 83, 5629KH, Eindhoven, Netherlands and registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) under number 73082260.
Article 1 – Applicability
- We reserve the right to change the General Terms from time to time. By using the Website or by entering into an agreement with us you accept the latest version of the General Terms.
- Parties may deviate from these General Terms in writing.
- Upon request we will send a copy of these General Terms by email free of charge. The General Terms are also available to read on the Website.
- If any part of these General Terms is null or void shall it not affect the applicability of the remainder of these General Terms. The part that is null or void shall be replaced by a provision that closely resembles the provision that is null or void.
Article 2 – Products
- Via our Website we sell beauty related live and/or recorded tutorials (the Products) conducted by carefully selected beauty instructors (the Instructor).
- When you purchase a live tutorial, you purchase a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to attend the online live tutorial. Furthermore, you purchase a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to watch the recorded version for 1 year from date of live tutorial, under the conditions set out on the Website.
- When you purchase a recorded tutorial, you purchase a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to watch the recorded version account for 1 year from date of purchase of the recorded tutorial, under the conditions set out on the Website.
- We reserve the right to revoke any license to watch at any point in time in the event we decide or are obligated to remove tutorials due to legal or policy reasons.
- You are not allowed to download and/or resell/provide/make public (any of the content of) the recorded and/or live tutorials to third parties.
Article 3 – User Account
- To purchase a Product, you have to register yourself and create a user account on our Website.
- You have to be at least 16 years of age to create an account and purchase Products.
- You have to keep your account details and password secret. Please ensure that you use strong passwords. The use of your account is for your own risk. Activity on your account will be attributed to you personally.
- Please report any abuses of your account or any use without your permission, as soon as possible and change your password.
- We reserve the right to block accounts. We only do this in case there is a reason to believe that the account is used in a matter that is against the law or contrary to a provision of these General Terms. Furthermore, we reserve the right to take any other measures we deem adequate. We accept no liability for damages caused by these actions whatsoever.
- We also reserve the right to remove your account when you have not logged into your account for one year after the last time you have logged into it. We accept no liability for damages caused by these actions whatsoever.
Article 4 – Content of the tutorials
- Beauty2trs shall use its best efforts to select the best instructors for you. However, we do not review or edit the tutorials for legal issues. Also, we do not exercise any editorial control over the tutorials that are available on our Website and, as such, we do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of the tutorial. If you attend a tutorial, you rely on any information provided by an Instructor at your own risk.
- The Instructor will work during the tutorial with professional products. When you use the products you should use these in accordance with the instructions of the suppliers of the products. These instructions can be found on the products themselves and by any confusion it is our recommendation to contact the supplier.
Article 5 – Pricing and Payments
- The prices of the Products are indicated on our Website.
- Prices on the website are in euro.
- Currency Conversion options are available to offer an indication of the total converted amount based on the daily exchange rate.
- Listed prices include applicable VAT or levies by the authorities, if applicable.
- You can pay on our Website via PayPal or other payment methods offered on our Website.
Article 6 – Right of Revocation
- Solely when you are a natural person, who is acting outside the scope of an economic activity such as trade, business, craft, liberal profession (the Consumer) you have the right of revocation. However, the Consumer cannot use his right of revocation for the purchase of the Products due to the fact that the Consumer is immediately able to watch the content of the Product after purchase and/or due to the fact that the service is related to an leisure activity which provides for a specific date or period of performance (live tutorial).
Article 7 – Availability of the Website
- We will put in all our efforts to make the Website available at all times.
- We do not guarantee that the Website is without errors, limitations, bugs or available 24/7. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages, whether direct or indirect, caused by the Website being unavailable or due to bugs or errors.
- We accept no liability for damages caused by erroneous information on the Website.
Article 8 – Confidentiality and Privacy
Article 9 – Liability
- We are only liable for direct damages that are unequivocally caused by a shortcoming of us.
- Our liability is limited to the invoice value with a maximum sum of € 100.
- We undertake the responsibility to ensure that your data will be stored safely. However, we are not liable for the damage or loss of any data, for the storage of which we have employed third parties.
- We are not liable for direct or indirect damage suffered as a consequence of the use of our Website, regardless of whether or not the claim is based on a guarantee scheme, agreement or any other legal principle.
- We are not liable for direct or indirect damage that is the result of (wrongful) information provided on the Website, regardless of whether that information was provided by us or any another party, active on the Website.
- The limitations set out in this article does not apply if damage is the result of a deliberate act or gross negligence from Beauty2trs.
Article 10 – Indemnification
- By using the Website you indemnify us from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses from third parties arising out of the use of the Website, our Products or services. This clause does not apply in cases of unlawful intent or gross negligence from our side.
Article 11 – Intellectual property
- All trademark rights, copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights of any nature vesting in the Website together with the live and/or recorded tutorials and underlying software code, are exclusively owned by us (or our licensors or suppliers). You shall refrain from committing any acts that may infringe these rights.
Article 12 – Complaints
- If you have a complaint, we would like to hear it. Please file your complaint as soon as possible by sending a detailed description to email@example.com. We will process your complaint as soon as possible, but in any event within 5 working days. Should it take longer to handle your complaint, you will receive a notification to confirm that we have received your complaint, together with an indication of when we expect to respond.
- In case the case of a Consumer, you may file your complaint with the European ODR-platform (Online Dispute Resolution). For more information see: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Article 13 – Penalty Clause
- In case of a violation of these General Terms, you will owe us a fine of € 250 per day. The fine will be due after the you have been given a reasonable term of 14 days in order to remedy this breach. After expiration of this period for remedy, the fine will be claimable effective immediately. Furthermore, beside the fine, the you must indemnify us for all damages caused by the you as a consequence of this breach by the you.
Article 14 – Governing law
- Dutch Law.
Article 15 – Competent court
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms between you and us shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of Oost-Brabant in the Netherlands.